Originally from Montreal, Canada, Juliana is a Fitness & Lifestyle Expert who has been living in Berlin for the last three years.
She uses her contemporary ballet training, insights from biomechanics (the study of how the body moves) and her fitness expertise to help her clients restore proper alignment and achieve better health.
The objective of this introductory Core-Sculpt class, currently offered at K77 Studio, is to improve overall flexibility, re-build core strength while sculpting your amazing body.
Her qualifications are as follow:
- Advanced Training in Alignment, Strength and Flexibility, Ecole de Danse Contemporain Suzanne Claveau, Montreal, Canada
• Certified Personal Trainer, European Institute of Fitness, United Kingdom
- Certified in Training for the Pelvic Floor, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• Certified Pre and Postnatal Exercise Specialist (postural retraining and corrective exercise)
• Certified Lifestyle-Fitness & Nutrition Coach, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
• Gym Fitness Instructor Qualification, European Institute of Fitness, United Kingdom